Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anti-Alliteration

TV
I have not been meaning to make my blog post titles alliterations. I noticed that I was doing so (Candice also pointed it out), so that stops here. Basically, the last 2 days I've been super lazy and chilling so I haven't had much to write. But I basically just put together some outfits I think are great for work. I've posted the first above. Just to keep things fun and fashion oriented. Every once in a while I'll post new outfits. Check out the info on each outfit after the jump.
note: I don't actually have these outfits. if only.... (thanks Gilli for pointing that out)







Equipment blouse
$394 - my-wardrobe.com

Costume National shorts
$311 - costumenational.com

Christian louboutin flat
$495 - barneys.com

Jil Sander leather handbag
$723 - thecorner.com

Michael Kors wrap watch
$225 - net-a-porter.com

House of Harlow 1960 gold jewelry
$50 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment