Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Soho Spending

Let me just say after a day of shopping in Soho (really only a morning- it was all before lunch), I am done spending money for quite some time. My friend Chelsea took the train from Long Island and we cabbed it over to Soho for some shopping and lunch. Of course I didn't even go to NY unique boutiques- I came home with bags from Dash, LF, and Intermix: all of which have LA counterparts. I checked out Scoop too, and while I didn't buy anything, the Free City section made me feel at home. It is supposed to rain today (hasn't started yet), but it was still so gross hot and muggy that after just 1 store I had to change from a tee to a tank and from my fave cowboy boots (my only shoes here that could survive the forecasted "scattered strong storms") into ballet flats. The humidity is sooo gross and the heat is just draining the energy out of me! I think that I'm not starting at Teen Vogue until next week which sucks because a) then why did I move in this week? and b) what am I going to do with myself until then? I figure I'll take tomorrow to stock up on food and stuff for the apartment, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long and sticky weekend in the city.

1 comment:

  1. Nicks,
    go to the Whole Foods in Columbus Circle to get ur food- they have amazinggg ready-made crapola they dont have here in LA (rude). And theres this to die for deli in SoHo I used to be obsessed with that has delish food.

    ReplyDelete